This Sweepstakes is offered by North Sky Media, LLC, Sponsors of the Sweepstakes are Guardian Gear and Gun and Survival (hereafter "Sponsors" or "Sponsor"). North Sky Media, LLC (“North Sky Media”) is located at 5810 Shelby Oaks Dr, STE B, Memphis, TN 38134-7315 . This Sweepstakes will provide a check for $999.00 USD, the Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of one (1) Bergara B-14 BMP Bolt Action Rifle (hereafter “the Firearm” or “the Prize”).
This document contains a waiver of your right to bring a class action law suit, as well as limitations of liability of the Sponsor and related parties.
A. INITIAL MATTERS
1) This Sweepstakes promotion is subject to certain specific rules, restrictions, limitations, conditions, and disclosures (jointly referred to as “the Rules”). Do not enter this promotion unless you have reviewed and agree to abide by the Rules contained herein. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that you have read the Rules, understand them, and agree to be bound by them. 2) No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Not purchasing will not disqualify you from entering or winning this or future Sweepstakes. 3) This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by federal, state or local law. It is the entrant’s responsibility to determine whether this Sweepstakes complies with applicable law in his/her jurisdiction. It is the entrant’s responsibility to determine whether they can legally purchase, receive or own a firearm in their jurisdiction and whether they may legally receive the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no representation about the legality of any Entrant entering this Sweepstakes, winning the Prize, or owning the firearms mentioned. 4) By entering this Sweepstakes , you are consenting to receive and will receive marketing and informational communications from North Sky Media, The Sponsors and our partners. These communications may be in the form of newsletters, e-mail or in other media. Should you no longer wish to receive newsletters, you may opt out by following the procedures in Paragraph J below. You are not required to consent to receive these materials in order to be eligible win this prize. 5) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
1) The Prize shall consist of one Check in the amount of $999.00 USD, the Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of one (1) Bergara B-14 BMP Bolt Action Rifle (hereafter “the Firearm” or “the Prize”). The actual retail price of the Prize may fluctuate based on market conditions, but the amount of the prize awarded in this Sweepstakes shall remain constant. 2) Only one (1) Prize shall be awarded. Only one entry per household shall be eligible to win this Sweepstakes. 3) Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred by Winner, nor may the Prize be combined with any other offer or promotion. 4) Arrangements for delivery of check will be made after winner validation. 5) Your odds of winning depend upon your submitting one qualifying entry. All qualifying entries have an equal chance of winning. For example, if you submit 1 of a total of 10,000 qualifying entries, your odds of winning are approximately 1 in 10,000.
1) This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. The Sweepstakes is void outside of the defined area. 2) Notwithstanding Paragraph C.1, no one is eligible to enter the Sweepstakes who is not over the age of eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and no one may be eligible to win unless at the time of entry they are over the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction. 3) Employees of North Sky Media, LLC, The Sponsors, their marketing partners, and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter. 4) Only one entry per person is allowed for this Sweepstakes, and only one entry per household is eligible to enter and win the Sweepstakes. 5) All matters of eligibility, qualification or disqualification shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Those decisions shall be final and binding. 6) Winning a prize is contingent upon strict compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. 7)
D. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD
1) The Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM ET and ends on December 31, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received by 12:00 PM ET on December 31, 2021. 2) Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using the entry method set out below in Paragraph E. 3) Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. 4) In the event of a dispute, the Sponsor will in its sole discretion determine validity of entries.
E. HOW TO ENTER
1) Any eligible individual may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry online. 2) Entries may be submitted through this link: https://giveaway.northskymedia.com Further directions are available at the link. 3) By completing the Sweepstakes registration form, an Entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry, subject to a limitation of one entry per household.
F. PRIZE DRAWING
1) On or about January 5, 2022, North Sky Media, LLC or North Sky Media, LLC’s service provider will select a potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. 2) North Sky Media, LLC will attempt to notify the potential winner by email on or about January 16, 2022. 3) The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Your odds of winning depend upon your submitting one qualifying entry. All qualifying entries have an equal chance of winning. For example, if your entry is 1 entry among a total number of 10,000 entries, your odds of winning are 1/10,000. 4) North Sky Media, LLC will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email within 5 business days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. 5) If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, North Sky Media, LLC may in the same random manner select an alternate potential winner from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. If that alternate winner is not responsive, North Sky Media, LLC will make one more attempt to determine an alternate winner in the same manner. After the third such attempt to choose a winner or substitute winner, North Sky Media, LLC may in its sole discretion determine that the Sweepstakes cannot be completed and must be terminated.
G. WINNER NOTIFICATION
1) The potential winners will be notified by email. All entrants must keep their email information updated in order for notification to be accomplished. 2) Each potential Grand and First Prize winner, in order to claim his/her prize, will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance with the Sweepstakes Rules within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is received. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner will forfeit the Prize. 3) In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason—including any violation or non-conformance with any of these Rules—North Sky Media, LLC will select an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Sweepstakes will be terminated. 4) Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. 5) Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. 6) By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to abide by the decisions of North Sky Media, LLC, which shall be made in North Sky Media, LLC’s sole discretion and shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. 7) In order to qualify to receive a Prize, a potential winner must consent to each of the following Acceptance Criteria in a timely manner: i. Provide a current photograph of themselves via email in the jpeg format; ii. Sign an Affidavit of Eligibility; iii. Sign a “Liability and Publicity Release” within 10 days of notification, as detailed in Paragraphs L and N; iv. Provide feedback or comment after receipt of the Prize.
H. WINNER LIST
1) A disclosure of the Winner of the Sweepstakes (“Winner’s List”) shall be available after the promotion end date (listed above). 2) To obtain the list, you may send a letter and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: North Sky Media LLC 1001 S Main Street STE 8039 Kalispell, MT 59901 You may also e-mail your request to Greg@NorthSkyMedia.com I. [PARAGRAPH I HAS BEEN LEFT BLANK FOR CLARITY.]
K. GENERAL CONDITIONS
L. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1) By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless North Sky Media, LLC, its affiliated companies and partners, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the "Released Parties)" from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads; (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). 2) Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. 3) Released Parties shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. 4) Entrant waives the right to claim any damages other than actual damages. Entrants waive any other damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, multiple, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
M. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER
1) Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved by good faith discussions between the parties. Should these good faith discussions proved unavailing, then any dispute may only be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Tennessee. 2) All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Tennessee.
1) Submission of an entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes permission for the Sponsor, its brands, its partners and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. 2) The selected Winner shall grant in writing to the Sponsor, its brands, and its partners, the right and permission to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media existing now or hereafter, including but not limited to the internet, the Winner’s name, picture, city/town of residence, voice, likeness, opinions and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes, including the broadcast of the Winner’s name on television or radio, without additional consideration, compensation, permission or notification for said use. 3) The selected Winner shall complete any documents requested by North Sky Media, LLC, its parent companies, affiliates or partners, granting North Sky Media, LLC and its parents, affiliates and partners the worldwide rights to use Winner’s name, photograph, recordings, or other likeness for advertising and promotional purposes.
O. TERMS & PRIVACY